Why we exist
With a servant’s heart we will use media in all its forms to broadcast the Father’s heart to every nation, to reach the lost and equip believers for the harvest. We will be leaders in the creative world, setting a precedent and reflecting the Father’s own incredible creativity.
How we do it
Our passion is to develop a new breed of Christian media with cutting edge creativity and a spirit of excellence; to source, create and present world class anointed, prophetic and supernatural content; to broadcast relevant, highly creative programming straight from the Fathers heart filled with His glory and anointing, His power and presence, reconciling man, woman and child with God by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Basis of Faith
GOD TV is owned and administered by several world-wide Angel Charities and the various international broadcasting licences are held by Angel Christian Television Trust Inc, a Florida USA not for profit Section 501 (c) (3) corporation. All GOD TV’s Angel charities use the UK Evangelical Alliance Basis of Faith to ensure that participating individuals/churches and groups uphold the same values.
We accept the revelation of the triune God given in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments and confess the historic faith of the Gospel therein set forth.
We assert the following doctrines which we regard as crucial to the understanding of the faith and which should issue in mutual love, practical Christian service an evangelistic concern.
- The sovereignty and grace of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in creation, providence, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
- The divine inspiration of the Holy Scripture and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of fallen man, making him subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
- The substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God as the sole sufficient ground of redemption from the guilt and power of sin and from its eternal consequences.
- The justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
- The illuminating, regenerating, indwelling and sanctifying work of God the Holy Spirit.
- The priesthood of all believers, who form the universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head and which is committed by His command to the proclamation of the Gospel throughout the world.
- The expectation of the personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and glory
GOD TV transmits a variety of faith based programming worldwide, presenting many different doctrinal views. Much of our material is independently produced and not under our direct editorial control. All content we screen is intended to uplift, encourage and assist viewers. We can only offer general information and this should not be treated as a substitute where specific counselling, professional advice and medical consultation is required. Thus we cannot provide any fixed warranties with regard to representations made on air or online concerning divine healing or spiritual blessings. Where viewers feel they have received changes to their physical condition we advise that these be verified by qualified medical personnel before any adjustments are made to medication, treatment etc.